gnome-wm and "compiz ... glib gconf" vs "compiz ... ccp"

Hi,

some of the compiz plugins will not work properly unless compiz is
started with the ccp plugin instead of glib/gconf.

The only clean way to do that is to replace compiz after gnome-wm has
started with the pther parameters, but this delays the login and looks
like it fires up /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/*.desktop twice.

compiz-manager and fusion-icon also start compiz with ccp. Would it
make sense to do so in gnome-wm to start with? I currenlty run a could
of systems patched that way, but the next gnome-session update will
nuke these changes, so I kindly ask to consdier fo upstream :)

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net