Re: A little over size on i686 Live

Hi,
> Jesse Keating (jkeating redhat com) said:
> > New packages:
> > solar-backgrounds: 39223909
>
> Well, there's your problem. Is there a way to trim this for the livecd?
Martin already has a plan to split this into two packages.

> > New packages:
> > plymouth-plugin-spinfinity: 32477
>
> > Removed packages:
> > plymouth-plugin-solar: 491283
>
> Is there a reason this switched?
We haven't actually made a spinfinity->solar switch yet.  There
was a bug in the spec file where they both provided

plymouth-system-plugin

and I guess solar had the shorter name.  It didn't have the right %post
logic to enable it though, so we were actually getting neither.

--Ray