The default theme for F12

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Aug 5 23:56:54 UTC 2009

On 08/05/2009 04:03 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 05:55 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
> Hi,
>

>> For now we want to stay with upstream Clearlooks.
>>

> For a while now, I have been wondering what "we" stands for here... The
> discussion seems to mostly happen off-list

Martin perhaps it's time that an art spins emerges with application
themes artwork and a *DE of choice which the art team has full control
over targeted at designers and novice end user. They can stick with
upstream gnome artwork themes background and what not and target their
spin at ? ( I'm not sure they even know ). In the long run the only
thing that will separate distro's from each other is the art work and
our art team certainly beats any other art team ( including upstream one
) out there by a mile. I will do my best to aid in a such a spin and I'm
sure there are more out there that are more and willing to help the art
team out in a spin creation since it has done so much for us.

JBG