Re: Sudo for first user

Colin Walters wrote:
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Colin Walters wrote:
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi

You can add the following snippet to the fedora-desktop ks file into a
init
script to make sudo just work for the first user. It can't be added to
%post
since firstboot wouldn't have launched then. Let me know what you think:
So, consensus to revisit this for F11?  We can go ahead and make a
feature page now with the plans.
Hey, are you doing this still?

Do we have a feature proposal?

Not yet. Do you want me to create one? The biggest difficulty is the use of consolehelper (which has no support for sudo).

Rahul