Alpha checkpoint

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 01:14:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 11:32 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> With the F11 alpha coming out in a few days, I think now is a good time
> to list a few things that we should look at for the desktop spin in F11:

There's also the case of the fingerprint integration. Right now, I don't
think anything is pulling fprintd-pam into the media. Could you please
make sure it gets added to the disc?

If this just requires some changes in comps, I'll be happy to do those
myself.

FYI, for testers with a bit of free time:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Fingerprint#Release_Notes
Also be sure to read the known issues section:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Fingerprint#Known_issues

Cheers