Re: Alpha checkpoint

Peter Gordon wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 09:45 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Won't comment about this, myself I am forced to use Yahoo as the primary IM transport, so Empathy is useless for me, but I know I am a corner case.

Yahoo! IM _should_ work with the Haze telepathy backend (conversations
and such, at the very least). If it doesn't, Bugzilla is the place to
be! :)

I know that, but Haze uses the Pidgin core, libpurple, so then why not use Pidgin instead? It has a better coverage of features anyway.