Re: Fedora 11 Alpha screenshots

Matthias Clasen wrote:
Hi,

Can someone take screenshots of very user visible changes such as the new volume control and add them to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes

If you can some short descriptions, that would be helpful as well.

Are we trying to turn the alpha into more than it is supposed to be ?

Not sure why you ask that. I am just trying to fill in more of the release notes and we can reuse the material elsewhere as well. If we can show improvements, we get to encourage more people to test it and provide early feedback. Documenting changes in part of that process.

If you need screenshots, just use the ones that are already available on
the feature pages.

I couldn't find it in the feature pages.

Rahul