Re: Fedora desktop spin size issues, update

On Monday, July 06 2009, David Zeuthen said:
> Anyway, one point here is that we should aim for building something that
> fits on USB keys. That means we probably needs to stay withing 2000MB
> compressed - which should be enough space given that our current limit
> is 700MB (I'm guessing 2GB is a good minimum size of the USB key
> population out there).

FWIW, I'd first try to see if 1 GB is "enough" if the idea is to go
beyond 700 MB.  There are a ton of 1 GB keys out there and it still
seems to be the most common size of freebie giveaway keys at conferences
and such.  That's still going to be a significant increase.

Jeremy