Question about netbook screens

Hi Desktop SIG,

When I talked to someone with an EeePC today, he told me he wanted to
have Fedora 11 but had to install another OS, because Fedora would
sometimes draw windows whose action areas weren't on the screen, so he
couldn't make button selections.  I don't have a netbook, so I don't
know if or how this problem might be solved, and was hoping someone
could tell me.