Less cluttered desktop

Hristo Petkov vaeood at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 17:13:22 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
This issue with the cluttered desktop is neither new nor fedora specific. The problem is to get knowing when to stop 'improving' things on your computer.
I personally prefer a little bit older version of the OS so far it is performing well with the applications. Usually most of the applications are not complied with new developments and make problems.

If I have to choose between reliability of performance and upgraded functionality I would choose reliability and flowless operation.
If something works don't touch it unless it is damaged.

Well, it is a personal view and I do not engage anybody with it.

Best regards