The default theme for F12

Tomasz Kisielewski tomkis at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 20:34:12 UTC 2009

Hi
I wouldn't bother too much about default theme, I was pretty happy with echo, later I have changed to other...Default clearlooks is OK, but would be nice to add some more themes for user to choose
from. I couln't find any good looking dark themes for fedora, unlike ubuntu this need to be improved on fedora. Dark themes are quite popular. I have installed opensolaris theme nimbus on my ubuntu 8.04, but themes are matter of personal preferences. Very important IMO is desktop background, something which can put user on his kneel. I know that default colour for fedora is blue ( much better than  brown !), but shouldn't it be a little less blueish, something with more life...but its art problem, difficult to describe.
Tom