Gnote in F12

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 08:19:01 UTC 2009

Debarshi Ray, Wed, 03 Jun 2009 07:46:48 +0530:
> Would we be interested in something like this in future:
> http://santanu-sinha.blogspot.com/2009/06/solang.html Still a long way
> to go, though.

Why not cooperate with others ... there are so many half-baked photo
collection managers with lack of resources ??? E.g., I maintain a package
of jbrout (no, it is not Java, but Python), which looks really similar to
what you are doing and needs more maintainers (well, another maintainer).
Is it just NIH or wish to make your very own scratch on the face of
Universe not matter how insignificant it is?

Matěj