Gnote 0.5.0 now with support for importing Tomboy notes

Hi

Gnote 0.5,0 released today and I have now built it for Rawhide, Fedora
11 and Fedora 10. It has support for importing Tomboy notes on first run
for a new user. With this feature being added, I believe all the desired
features discussed in this list before has been covered.  If you got
more, feel free to file them (preferably in the upstream bug tracker).

Rahul