liveusb-creator on Live CD?

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Wed Mar 18 13:20:53 UTC 2009

> Hi team,
>
> One of the suggestions that we received at the Fedora booth this past
> weekend at Chemnitzer Linux Tage was to add liveusb-creator to the
> default pacakge set for both the Desktop Live CD and the DVD.
^^
to be honest or re-ask the question as a "model" himself:
- Create a Live-medium out of a live medium?
-- Does this makes really sense?
-- where to store the ISO for creating a Live medium?
--- on the HDD of the not touched system? remeber, it's a live booted system
--- on the CD? How???
--- on the DvD? How???

:-)

> Since the package manifest for the Desktop Live CD is the responsibility
> of this team, I wanted to forward the suggestion on.
>
> The package is quite small, and I don't *think* it pulls in any
> dependencies that aren't already part of the spin.
>
> Thanks,
> Max
^^
Just my thoughts in that issue