Re: Opinion of inclusion of PackageKit-command-not-found on the desktop spin

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 10:51 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> After a quick conference with Richard, I just committed a change to the
> kickstart file to turn off command-not-found on the uninstalled live
> image. We already turn off all the rest of PackageKit and, as you
> noticed, command-not-found causes long waits because it has to download
> repodata that would normally be available locally on an installed
> system, but is missing on the live image.

Might be too late for that change, since I've already made a number of
the live images and they're being tested, but I'll see if QA will take a
late shuffle on live images.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!