Re: We can make fedora easier

I do the same, everytime.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Tareq Al Jurf <taljurf fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi all
I think that we should change somethings in fedora that would make it
easier.
Things that whenever a new person starts fedora for the first time would
change them.
For example whenever i start fedora for the first time i change the behavior
of the folders and make them open in browser
can we make that default? Because i think most people do that.

Regards

--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador