PolicyKit configuration questions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 21:30:27 UTC 2009

> Hi, guys. I was just talking to some Mandriva users about PolicyKit, and
> it's prompted some questions for me.

never mind - I've been pointed to the discussion that happened just
before I subscribed to this list, which mostly answers the questions.

I can still see there being a place for a 'PolicyKit configuration GUI'
for administrators, but that could just as well be written by a third
party...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey