Fedora 13 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 23:57:45 UTC 2009

Hello Desktop People,

A few weeks ago there was discussion here about how the Fedora 12
schedule was sub-optimal.  I offered to help make sure your concerns
were addressed in the Fedora 13 schedule, but nobody responded. I'm
checking in with you one last time.  If there is no response by the end
of this week, I will assume that the proposed schedules meet the needs
of the desktop for the Fedora 13 release cycle.

The basic structure of Fedora 13 schedule has been set and will soon go
to FESCo for final approval.  Once that happens I will build proposed
schedules for: Documentation, Translation, Design, Marketing, and Websites.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-releng-tasks.html

If you have constructive feedback for altering or enhancing the
schedule, now is the time to give it.  If it would be helpful to create
a public Desktop specific schedule I'd be glad to help with that as well.

Thank you,
John