polkit-gnome-authorization missing

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:30:22 UTC 2009

Just a quick follow-up:

Am Sonntag, den 18.10.2009, 22:17 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:

> Anyway, I think we both agree that 50-local.d definitely contains
> "host-specific configuration data", do we?

Quoting
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#VARLIBVARIABLESTATEINFORMATION

"var/lib : Variable state information
Purpose
This hierarchy holds state information pertaining to an application or
the system. State information is data that programs modify while they
run, and that pertains to one specific host. Users must never need to
modify files in /var/lib to configure a package's operation."