tooltip changes

Just so nobody can say they have been surprised:

I am working on a refresh of the tooltips in our default theme.

Among the things that I am trying out are rounded corners and different
color than the old-school yellow that we've been using ever since. The
leading candidates for a replacement are a light gray or a light blue.

I hope to have packages for this by tomorrow.

Matthias