Some recent changes

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 19:31:59 UTC 2009

> But I'm really struggling to see why the change from:
>  https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/74/Tours_Fedora11_010.png
>  http://notting.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png
>
> is really worth *this* much sturm und drang.

It sticks out rather more obviously with more icons (which most people
have, sadly; my one man Canute-like Panel Icons Are Evil crusade failed
miserably) on a lower resolution. Not an uncommon setup. And it may look
like a 'bug' to many, as it's an unexpected behaviour change away from a
layout they found efficient (it's already been described as an 'issue'
on both the forums and the -devel mailing list).

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey