logging out from keyboard / logout UX

Marius Andreiana mandreiana.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:46:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

Trying to log out from the default keyboard shortcut, but can't :)
(see attached). Besides the Log out dialog not having a Log out
button, I don't know what Cancel does in the middle of the other
choices.

I also attached the Win 7 ctrl+alt+del dialog, their UX is quite good
this time (will send as a separate attach, my initial message still
awaits moderator approval). Could it be used as an inspiration?

PS: While processing the image with GIMP, on a save dialog I also saw
Cancel in the middle of other choices. I've been away from Linux for 2
years, hope this isn't the new standard.

--
Marius Andreiana