Stalled Proposed Features for F9

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 00:22:04 UTC 2007

Happy Holidays!

The following feature pages are in CategoryProposedFedora9 which
indicates that the feature owner is requesting that FESCo vote on them
at the next meeting.  I have not raised these features to FESCo for a
vote because certain parts of the pages are incomplete and it doesn't
make sense for FESCo to review a feature when all the information is not
present.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureXULRunner
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureVolumeControl
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureRPMYumEnhancements
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NewGdm
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RandrSupport
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvops
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFirefox3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GCC4.3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EFI

More information can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard

I have contacted many of the feature owners individually.  If pages
remain in their present state by 2008-01-01 I will change their category
to CategoryProposedFeature.

Thanks,
John