Fedora 7 update data not valid, do not sync.

Due to a configuration error, the content in the Fedora 7 updates
directory got removed.  If you have any automated processes that would
sync Fedora 7 updates, it is advised that you turn them off for the
time being.  We are re-populating the content from the build system but
this will take some time (hours).  I will respond to this when it
finishes (if I'm still awake) and it is safe to sync updates once
more.  No new updates will be processed until this is fixed.

--
Jesse Keating