Unplanned system outage

It appears that we have lost one of our Xen servers for reasons not yet
discovered.  Systems affected seem to include bodhi, koji, account
system, and possibly others.

The reason for the outage is still being investigated, as well as
attempts to restore service.  We're sorry for any inconvenience this
may cause.  More announcements will be made as services come back
on-line.

--
Jesse Keating