Release Engineering Email Trac Queue Disabled

Until further notice the email to trac gateway for rel-eng has been
disabled.  We've been unable to cope with the spam attacks and the
subsequent mail loops that have been created, and thus we have disabled
the gateway.

For the time being if you need release engineering to do something for
you, please use the web UI to file a ticket.  It allows for anonymous
filing, but we would prefer you put in your email address so that you
get properly contacted when the task is complete.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket

If anybody would like to help us take another stab at email to trac
submissions, feel free to contact us on rel-eng lists fedoraproject org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/rel-eng

or in #fedora-admin on freenode IRC.

--
Jesse Keating