Fedora 9 Release Candidate being created

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 7 00:15:26 UTC 2008

We are now creating the Fedora 9 Release Candidate.  We think we've
fixed all the bugs we aim to for Fedora 9 and unless something terrible
happens during the compose it will become Fedora 9.  Tomorrow's rawhide
will match the package set we're composing right now.

Rawhide will be stale for a few days while we smoke test the RC and
start syncing it to the mirrors.  Then we'll pre-push some Fedora 9
updates that have been queued up and start putting Fedora 10 content in
rawhide.

Stay tuned for announcements as these events happen.  Thanks for all the
help in making this release happen!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!