Re: Fedora 11 Mass Rebuild Status

> 512 builds that still need to be done or otherwise accounted for (like
> dead packages that haven't been blocked).

http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html is a running
tally of all the packages that still need to be built.  Again it is
broken down by maintainer and the packages are links to koji for a view
of activity.  It'll update every 10 minutes, as long as my laptop stays
connected to the net.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!