Requesting Feature Page Status Updates by July 14, 2009

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Sun Jul 5 23:29:24 UTC 2009

One thing we overlooked by dropping the Alpha Release (as we knew it in
Fedora 11 and before) is the built-in feature check at Alpha freeze.  As
a result we need all feature owners to update their feature pages with
current completion information by July 14, 2009.

I'll be forwarding a list of stale feature pages (hopefully there won't
be any) to FESCo for their review on July 17, 2009.

This checkpoint is important to know if currently accepted features are
on track for a successful Fedora 12 landing or if contingency plans need
to be considered at Feature Freeze as we prepare for the Alpha release.

Tracking important development dates has never been easier!
iCal: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-devel.ics
(Import to Zimbra, Google Calendar, etc.)
Boring html:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-devel-tasks.html

Thanks for your help,
John