Re: [fedora-java] ecj classpath

Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:

* David Walluck <david zarb org> [2005-08-03 13:47]:

[...] I would like a standalone ecj package that could eventually go to jpackage.org.

How are you going to do this without an upstream independent ecj release?

It requires taking the neccessary sources from eclipse. It would be nice to have
ecj released standalone upstream as well. I think a bug has been filed about
this upstream.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck