[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [fedora-java] JacORB build problem]]

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Wed Dec 14 13:28:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

I asked Audrius, who wrote the org.omg corba implementation for GNU
Classpath to take a look at this. He isn't subscribed to the list so I
forward his reply (attached). Thanks for looking into this Audrius.

For those interested in free Corba, Audrius will give a Developer Talk
on the implementation during Fosdem 26/27 Februari in the GNU Classpath
hacker room. We are still working on the full program and still looking
for more exciting talks/presentations/demos (we don't have anybody
presenting the gcj related improvements Fedora Core 5 yet, hint...)
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2005-11/msg00122.html

Cheers,

Mark