[fedora-java] Re: libswt-atk-gtk?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 00:30:14 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-07 at 16:25 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 18:19 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > It's not in the packages we released with FC4.  Well, not explicitly, that
> > is - it's in the SWT jar.  The packages on rawhide and the forthcoming 3.1
> > packages (which will go out as an update for FC4) have the .sos extracted
> > from the jars.
>
> Ok, thanks - I found it.  I thought that if it was in the .jar file it
> would automatically get exploded into my .eclipse directory, but I see
> that only some of the .so files are.

We are using the FileInitializer from our RC3 packages and beyond.
There should be no more (active ... old ones could still be around I
think) .sos in there once you update to the packages that have them
extracted at build (well, %install) time.

> This will be much nicer when we get your update.

You know you can install the rawhide stuff, right?

yum --enablerepo=development install eclipse-pde

Andrew