[fedora-java] New Eclipse stuff in rawhide

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 18:13:59 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat.com> writes:

Phil> Anybody else in the community have any comments on this, or other
Phil> proposals? I'd like to get the ball rolling on this, and we can maybe
Phil> get the implementation working before May and the final Fedora 4
Phil> release.

I think the key point is that whatever we do has to be supported by
eclipse.org.  Any other way means maintaining our own build system.

Ideally building an RPM for an Eclipse plugin should be nearly
completely automatic.  I don't see why we couldn't achieve this... but
it depends on upstream cooperation.

Tom