[fedora-java] Eclipse Problems - Create a "Standard Make C Project"

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 21:01:13 UTC 2005

Hi Keith,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 08:32:50PM +0000, Keith Sharp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I try to create a new "Standard Make C Project" it fails at the
> last stage of the wizard, when I click finish, by displaying a dialog
> box that says "Project cannot be created  Reason: Internal Error:".  All
> the dialog has is an ok button!  I can create a "Managed Make C Project"
> with no problems.

I'm actually in the middle of tracking this one down. We've come up with
a hack that would allow you to create "standard make" project but you
would not be able to change some (possibly all) of the project settings.
I'll apply this hack if we can't sort out this stuff in a few days.

If you have a minute, could file a bug in the Red Hat bugzilla about
this?

Thanks, Ben