[fedora-java] No run configurations

A.J.Delaney at brighton.ac.uk A.J.Delaney at brighton.ac.uk
Thu May 19 10:05:30 UTC 2005

Hey all,
	I've not been lurking for very long, but I'll put in my speak anyway :)
I run Eclipse 3.0.2 (vanilla) on Sun's JDK 1.5 and the
ultra-cool-eclipse 3.1.0 (Fedora rawhide) on gcj (Red Hat 4.0.0-6) on
the same workspace.
	When running ultra-cool-eclipse I have no run configurations.  It's
also not possible to add a new run configuration as the "New" button in
the Run->Run dialog is grey'ed out.
	I also don't have a syntax highlighting editor.  I get a plain text
editor with no nice colours.
	Are these problems cause by me running two versions of Eclipse on the
same workspace?  Or are they well known issues? Or is is something else?

--
Aidan Delaney
Lecturer,