[fedora-java] Eclipse 3.1M7

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon May 23 15:24:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks to the hard work of Ben Konrath, we've got 3.1M7 packages ready for
FC4.  Please test if you can:

http://people.redhat.com/~overholt/eclipserpms

(i386-only ... I've got the other architectures working and I'm testing
 everything on ppc)

I'm going to push them into the build system today since today is the
freeze.  I haven't noticed any problems with the new packages and I can
build the CDT with them, so I think we're good to go.  We will much closer
to upstream with these packages and will be able to track any major
upstream issues up until 3.1 final (which will be after FC4 final).

Thanks,

Andrew