[fedora-java] Re: gij and Eclipse CVS checkout finalization

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 19:56:34 UTC 2005

>> FYI, I have been unable to dup this problem.  It works fine for me.
>> This suggests hat it might well be some sort of race.

Andrew> Gah.  I guess I can't get your help, then :(

I saw this problem last night when checking out cacao.
I was using 3.1.1-1jpp_2fc.

FWIW I looked and noticed that the cvs .so was not being used, so it
was running interpreted.  This may be due to running rawhide versions;
I've noticed that the compiler bump to 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 invalidated the
.so cache -- we probably should have stripped that final digit from
the cache directory name.

Tom