Fedora docs processing (Was: [fedora-java] batik [Fwd: Re: com.sun.image.*])

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 23:11:28 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 11:31 -0700, Brion Vibber wrote:
> I've looked a little bit at the files but haven't had a chance to try
> actually working on it. If someone else is itching to work on it, PLEASE
> feel free to start!

Ok, thanks for the update Brion.

I'm wondering if the simplest solution for the Fedora Docs team is for
us to strip out Batik's JPEG handling.  Perhaps it's not required for
their work-flow.

Karsten - can you provide some simple docs and show us how you would
process them using a proprietary Java solution?  We should be able to
determine from this whether or not we can ignore the problem classes (as
a near term solution).

Thanks,

AG