[fedora-java] Using JPackage Repo

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Apr 4 22:27:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 14:52 -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> On 4/3/06, Dan Thurman  wrote:
> > Also to note, that I have been using the [generic] repo version
> > instead of the fedora core version since I could not get this
> > repo to even work.  Perhaps the repo does not exist.
>
> I haven't had this specific issue, but you need both the generic
> repo (which is for distribution-independent files) *and* the one
> for your distribution.

Well, I tried enabling the repo for Fedora and it says:
============================
jpackage-fc                                      [3/6]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: jpackage-fc
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: jpackage-fc

Here is the jpackage-fc spec:
[jpackage-fc]
name=JPackage (free) for Fedora Core $releasever
mirrorlist=http://www.jpackage.org/jpackage_fedora-$releasever.txt
failovermethod=priority
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://www.jpackage.org/jpackage.asc
enabled=1

It does not work, so I disabled it again.

Dan