[fedora-java] interpreter mystery

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Sun Aug 27 20:34:18 UTC 2006

gdb tells me that the azureus in x86 rawhide doesn't appear to be
running any of the Azureus or SWT .jar.so code.  It's all being
interpreted.

However, lsof tells me that both the Azureus and SWT .jar.so files are
being held open by the gij process.

This doesn't appear to be a system-wide issue, since I can see that
tomcat5 is not being interpreted (again, via gdb).

But looking at rssowl, I see the rssowl .jar.so _is_ being used, but
swt's .jar.so isn't (despite being held open by the process).

Any ideas or suggestions?

AG