[fedora-java] How to debugging tomcat5 mailer problems

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 21:04:40 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green at redhat.com> writes:

>> I am completely lost on this one.

Anthony> I would start by figuring out what this means:

Anthony> javax.mail.SendFailedException: Unsupported option: SP
Anthony>         gnu.mail.providers.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(javax.mail.Message, javax.mail.Address[]) (Unknown Source)

>From what I can see this appears to be a message received from the
SMTP server.

I see that SMTPTransport.sendMessage does not chain exceptions.  You
might get somewhat better info if you fixed that and rebuilt it.

Tom