[fedora-java] Reporting gcj bugs

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Dec 17 17:43:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

> What version of gcj are you running?

java version "1.4.2"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.1.1 20061213 (Red Hat 4.1.1-47)

I'm on rawhide, x86_64

> I've tried your examples and both seem fine:

Can you bung me over a screenshot or so (off list) to make sure they're
doing the same as produced using Sun's Java?

> > As I say, all three could be down to me...
>
> I remember that we had an issue about repainting, but now I really can't look at this, maybe
> in gcc/classpath bugzilla there is something, but at least with this simple case,
> it works for me (I know these are the scary words for bug reporters :).

/me runs away screaming!

> Can you try to give us some more details (gcc version, ecj version, fedora/redhat version,
> processor type and other test case etc..)?

FC rawhide
x86_64
ecj is not installed
gcc 4.1.1 20061213 (Red Hat 4.1.1-47)

I realise that rawhide eats babies, but redraw and window closing should
work as should the modal example.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Mmmmmmmm....Shakira geschmiert mit schokolade" sagt Homer