[fedora-java] RSSOwl

Here's an RSSOwl 1.2 SRPM (and itext dependency SRPM) suitable for
submission to FE:

http://people.redhat.com/green/FE/devel/

This is based on the work that Robin Green and Andrew Overholt did.

I modified itext to not encode images in JPEG (since we don't support
that yet), and rssowl was modified to use standard JCE classes instead
of the bundled BlowfishJ.jar.  I also had to tweak the SWT code a little
to work with the version we ship.

It seems to work well for me (with my pr13212.so hack).  It would be
nice if others could try it before I go through the submission process.

Thanks,

AG