[fedora-java] [Fwd: Re: Azureus (Was: bittorrent in core? what frontend?)]

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 23:13:03 UTC 2006

>> 1.) About java.beans.XMLEncoder: I thought this implementation had been
>> committed to classpath? See

Anthony> It was only added very recently (after I wrote the patch, in
Anthony> fact).  So, if we don't add it to 4.1, which doesn't seem to
Anthony> be happening, I was thinking of simply bundling it with the
Anthony> Azureus SRPM.

Yeah, I don't think this will go in gcc4.1 / fc5.
At least, I wasn't planning to import it and we've pretty much
stopped making big changes.

Tom