Re: [fedora-java] patch to resurrect LD_PRELOAD hack

Anthony> Has anybody updated pr13212.c to handle symbol versioning
Anthony> yet?  It's not on my TODO list, although I did ask Jakub for
Anthony> additional info in the bugzilla entry.

Not yet.  Jakub didn't like the LD_PRELOAD idea, so maybe we'll be
going back to putting this in the GC per your earlier patch:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-java-list/2005-July/msg00009.html

That one may require the versioning thing too.
I'll take care of this.

Tom