Re: [fedora-java] decoupling libgcj from gcc.src.rpm

Anthony> We had been discussing decoupling the libgcj SRPM from the
Anthony> gcc SRPM so we can push java runtime fixes out more
Anthony> frequently than gcc updates.

FWIW the primary motivation is so that we can push out libgcj bug
fixes more rapidly.  For instance, the zip fix for RSSOwl... and
Anthony has mentioned some XML fix for OO.o, but I don't remember
that one.

Tom