[fedora-java] aot-compile-rpm problem

Gary Benson gbenson at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 14:51:15 UTC 2006

Anthony Green wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 09:58 +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> > AFAIK it's the default yum behaviour: multilibbed libraries
> > install all arches.  That seems a litttle weird, but there it
> > is.
>
> Gary - do you think aot-compile-rpm could set LIBDIR based in part
> on the output of "gcj-dbtool -p" ?  I think that would let us have
> identical scripts in both the 32- and 64-bit packages.

I don't see why not.  Though I seem to recall we _used_ to set LIBDIR
that way but changed to the present setup to solve a specific problem.

gcj-dbtool is in the libgcj rpm: can you have multiple copies of this
installed simultaneously?  If so, and we do switch, which gcj-dbtool
do you get?

Cheers,
Gary