Re: [fedora-java] Re: Did the Eclipse update in updates-testing break for anyone else?

On 20/11/06, Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:
We think it'll be as simple as running once with the -clean option but we
haven't had a chance to verify yet.  Most customisations will probably be
at the workspace level but you're correct about self-installed plugins.
I'll keep you posted as we investigate.

I think I tried "-clean", and I think it didn't have any effect ...
could try again to make sure if you want.

--
Mary Ellen Foster
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/