[fedora-java] src.zip's and rpms in Eclipse

Phil Muldoon pmuldoon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 00:57:05 UTC 2006

Andrew Overholt suggested I ask here for help with this.

One of the really neat things about developing any Java program using
Classpath in Fedora is the integration of Classpath source in the rpm,
and how it integrates with Eclipse. This is great as it allows you to
browse the Classpath code under the api with F3 (or Right Click->Open
Declaration). We'd like to do the same for Java-GNOME and Frysk. Is
there a Wiki page, guide .. or general advice to accomplish this as it
is done via the Classpath rpm?
Regards

Phil Muldoon