[fedora-java] Fedora Eclipse 3.2 for FC-5

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 19:30:43 UTC 2006

Hey y'all,

I whipped up a little test yum repo with Eclipse 3.2 for FC-5 (i386 and
x86_64):

% cat /etc/yum.repos.d/eclipse.repo
[eclipse]
name=Eclipse 3.2 for FC-5
baseurl=http://bagu.org/eclipse/3.2-FC-5/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

If you want to use this you'll have to remove all of the non-SDK Eclipse
rpms because of version requirements. We may fix this in the near
future.

This is only a test repo to give a little preview of 3.2 running with
GCJ for those of you who are not running rawhide. If people think it's a
good idea, we don't mind officially releasing 3.2 and accompanying
plugins into an FC-5 update. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Cheers, Ben